|This fabulous non-greasy, virtually odorless
natural oil absorbs very quickly. A little dab will do.
The remarkable attributes of EMU oil are now being welcomed
in sports medicine.
2 lf oz.
- Does NOT clog pores
- Exellent shelf life when stored
below 20 degrees C, and kept out of sunlight
- Naturally bacteriostatic
- good emulsifier
- Skin Moisturizer: deep penetrating.
NO steroids, NO hormones. Does not clog pores.
- Eczema & Psoriasis: reduces
irritation and inflammation while providing much needed
- Sunburns & Burns: promotes faster
healing with less pain & scarring.
- Wounds: healing is facilitated
while soothing wounds and reducing scarring. - when applied
to epithelialised wounds EMU oil soothes wounds after surgery
and reduces scar formation.
- Joints/Muscles/Arthritis: reduces
inflammation & reduces pain.
- Keloids: reduces recent scarring.
- Bruising and muscle pain: Emu
oil appears to provide significant benefit to bruising and
muscle pain where the injury is relatively superficial.
- Massage: reduces inflammation
while soothing aching muscles.
- Insect bites & stings: soothes
pain, inflammation & itch.
- Hair: add a drop to your shampoo
& cream rinse, to moisturize a dry scalp & hair
- Nails: moisturizes dry brittle
nails & cuticles.
- Lips: soothes & moisturizes
dry cracked lips and cold sores.
- Diaper Rash: helps stop itch
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is a major
anti-oxidant and healing agent.
- Vitamin A: known skin "repairer"
- Terpines: known antiseptic
- Sapogens: proven skin softeners.
- Oleic Acid: proven skin cell
regenerator. Oleic acid assists the skin in anti-wrinkling
- Linoleic Acid: a major anti-arthritic
(rheumatoid & osteo) pain reliever. Linoleic acid has anti-inflammation
properties and has been synthesized for over 15 years.
|Size, Capacity:||2 fl. oz
|American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Money Order